flowers

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Teaching Resources for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade - Roundup!

Hey everyone!

We are only days away from..Halloween! I like dressing up, but I haven't decided what I should be yet.. (I think I am enjoying this more than the kids..lol !) Two years ago, I dressed as a witch at school. I thought my students would be scared of me but..nope! They were so excited about the hat, makeup and everything.
Teaching during this time of year is fun! All the scary/spooky/gooey/slimy stuff around, can inspire a number of engaging activities in the classroom or at home. Last year, I prepared some early literacy, math, and social studies - history activities for young learners. Here is a roundup of them :







The Legend of Jack O' Lantern - Social Studies - History



I have also collected many great ideas from fellow educators on my "Halloween Class Ideas and Crafts" Pinterest board. You can check them out by clicking below.

Take your pick!

Hope you have fun in your classroom or at home with these activities! 


Happy Halloween!

Dina


No comments:

Post a Comment