flowers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Black History Month and Valentine's Day Free Printables! For Pre-K, Kindergarten and First Grade!

Hey everyone!

Snow days...Right?? 



Hahah..however this is how I really feel about winter..



Brrrr! I'm more of a spring/summer kind of person! 

I hope I can make the transition back to class a bit easier with 2 freebies for the month of February and I will try to prepare and share some more!

So, here is a Black History Month freebie, which I updated three days ago and added 3 more pages. You can click on the image below to download it for FREE! (10 pages)



and


a Valentines Day Math freebie - Color by number for Pre-k and Kindergarten! This includes 2 sheets. You can click on the image below to get them both!


Hope you have fun with these in class or at home!

You can follow this blog to keep up with updates on resources PLUS more freebies!

Happy teaching and learning!
                                                                                                Dina 



No comments:

Post a Comment